ChipmunkManager with multiple Interpolation copies

Chipmunk2D Bindings for the Unity3D engine
Roland

ChipmunkManager with multiple Interpolation copies

Post by Roland »

So I've been noticing that everytime I test my scene with Chipmunk it'll add a ChipmunkManager object with ChipmunkManager and ChipmunkInterpolationManager scripts. Once I exit play mode the object is persisted and if I hit play again, it'll add another ChipmunkInterpolationManager script to the existing object and disable the previous one. As I keep entering/exiting play mode it'll keep adding that interpolation script and only disable one instance for that run (so I end up with multiple active instances of that script while play testing).

Anybody else seeing this and/or have any idea what's causing it? I've written a basic script that'll destroy the object first time it executes in the editor so its no big deal, but my programming sense is tingling that something's off here.
Exploding Rabbit

Re: ChipmunkManager with multiple Interpolation copies

Post by Exploding Rabbit »

I see the ChipmunkManager when I enter play mode, but it gets destroyed when I exit, so it works fine for me.
binarypat

Re: ChipmunkManager with multiple Interpolation copies

Post by binarypat »

Exploding Rabbit wrote:I see the ChipmunkManager when I enter play mode, but it gets destroyed when I exit, so it works fine for me.
Same here