Dungeon Defense (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Share your projects and Chipmunk enhancements.
JHowa

Dungeon Defense (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Post by JHowa »

Wanted to stop by and show off a project that my company did that uses ChipMunk.

http://www.inmotionsoftware.com/Dungeon_Defense.html

The game is doing very well and receiving a long of great press.. thanks for the hard work and effort that went into Chipmunk its a great api to use.

Quick Game Info:

Dungeon Defense: Crypt Edition is a unique spin on the tower defense strategy game designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone / iPod Touch.

Command the evil Dungeon king’s army of skeleton minions, an undead force intent on stopping hordes of treasure seeking heroes from looting the dungeon crypt. Place your skeleton mobs strategically. Select each upgrade carefully. Increase each undead soldier’s power when you need it...but don’t spend all of the treasure you are trying to protect.

Every time a hero falls you earn gold to build your army into an unstoppable force. Battle through twenty-five rounds, defeating wave after wave of ever more powerful heroes, until all your enemies have been vanquished and you stand victorious. Let them kill your king, and you will know the sting of defeat.

1. *Unique Tower Defense gameplay where you control the instance.
2. *Command chaotic battle scenes with melee attacks and unique spells
3. *Many weapon types including: battle axes, bow and arrows, swords, staffs, etc
4. *Freezing / frost, fire, posion, lightning and other spells
5. *9 unique heros including rogues, knights, and mages
6. *3 types of skeleton minions / mobs
7. *Special abilities for each minion type
8. *190 waves of heros
9. *25 rounds

Thanks and happy gaming.

Jeremy Howa
Software Engineer
InMotion Software
slembcke
Site Admin

Re: Dungeon Defense (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Post by slembcke »

Ah, that is totally sweet! Looks like a pretty cool take on the tower defense genre.

I think I'll make a post about this on Touch Arcade for you. :)
Can't sleep... Chipmunks will eat me...
Check out our latest projects! -> http://howlingmoonsoftware.com/wordpress/
Ostsol

Re: Dungeon Defense (iPhone/iPod Touch)

Post by Ostsol »

Makes me wish I had an ITouch. . . (Except I already spent a big chunk on a gadget, this month.)