Where's my Chipmunk Physics T-shirt?

Share your projects and Chipmunk enhancements.
larryb

Where's my Chipmunk Physics T-shirt?

Post by larryb »

I was curious where I might buy a Chipmunk Physics t-shirt.

It's going to be Christmas soon, and my tree would look great with some Chipmunk Physics tshirts under it. Plus, some Howling Moon Software tshirts.

While I have all of the store questions, I should also ask...will you be writing a book about Chipmunk Physics? It's look good under the tree too, until I unwrap, read it, and use it endlessly for reference.

If I come up with more gift ideas, like hats...I'll ask for them too. But, tshirts would be great.

Even your signature line would make for interesting tshirt questions...for those that don't know, but want to know.
AndyKorth
Site Admin

Re: Where's my Chipmunk Physics T-shirt?

Post by AndyKorth »

Hey Larry,
Thanks for the interest! Scott and I do have Chipmunk Physics T-shirts, but we just use them for promotion at events like GDC. If you see us at GDC, ask if we've got any free shirts left!

As for selling them online, I guess we haven't thought about it! We'll probably get a bunch bulk-printed again this year, so it's a possibility... Is anyone else interested?

There's a small logo on the front, and the same logo larger across the back: http://kortham.net/temp/scottChipmunk.jpg

Thanks again!
-Andy