Im very happy to announce the release of Pymunk 5.0!
for more details and instructions on what Pymunk is
and how to use it.
This is a BIG release of Pymunk! Just in time before Pymunk turns 10 next year!
* Support for 64 Python on Windows
* Updated to use Chipmunk 7 which includes lots of great improvements
* Updated to use CFFI for wrapping, giving improved development and packaging
* New util module with draw help for matplotlib (with example Jupyter notebooks)
* Support for automatically generate geometry. Can be used for such things as
deformable terrain (example included).
* Deprecated obsolete submodule pymunk.util.
* Lots of smaller improvements
New in this release is also testing on Travis and Appveyor to ensure good code
I hope you will enjoy this new release!
http://www.pymunk.org - A python library built on top of Chipmunk to let you easily get cool 2d physics in your python game/app